I love Christmas and I love Christmas themed movies! They just seem warmer and usually have a great happy ending. The Christmas Lodge is a story of Mary and how she ends up back Christmas Lodge. The story takes you through some trials with Mary and her family but they lean on The Lord to get them through. There is even some romance and a sprinkle of Christmas magic! This movie is a great DVD to watch with the whole family.
Thomas Kinkade presents Christmas Lodge: a place where a heart-warming past and loving future meet for one remarkable group of people. During a weekend trip to the mountains, Mary (Erin Karpluk) finds herself at the now- dilapidated lodge where she spent the holidays with her family growing up. She becomes determined to restore the building to its former glory. Inspired by her grandfather and guided by her grandmother in heaven, Mary throws herself into the project, and during the process finds herself drawn to Jack (Michael Shanks), a handsome man who loves the lodge as much as she does. Historically unlucky in love, this chance encounter allows Mary to renew her faith in life and discover her one true love. For an uplifting story about the importance of faith, family and the true holiday spirit, go to the Christmas Lodge.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Tell me your most favorite Christmas gift you’ve ever received.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and link it to @astheygrowup. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)
One winner will be chosen! I will be using a random number generator to select the winner. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on Nov. 19, 2011. If the prize is not claimed in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Contest open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be emailed.