My oldest daughter has always suffered from swimmers ear during the summer months. It is so miserable for her. In the past we have done drops to help clear it up, but it’s a slow process. As you can imagine, I will thrilled to be able to try out EarDoc. So far, we haven’t had to use the EarDoc, but I know that the time is coming soon. She is in the pool daily, and it never fails. So I am glad that I have this here for her for when the time comes. Below I would like to share with you a few product facts about the EarDoc.
Product Quick Facts
- Eardoc is safe to use for pain with or without antibiotics.
- Eardoc is safe to use in conjunction with other OTC/Rx analgesics.
- Will cause no known drug interactions. Will cause no known side effects.
- Eardoc is safe and effective for all ages when used as directed.
How It Works:
EARDOC ™ generates and transmits special vibration waves due to its non-invasive extraordinary design . The waves travel through the bone and the ear base to the middle ear and the Eustachian tube. The waves ease the pressure and drain the trapped fluids. As a result the edema is reduced as well as the pain. Less then five minutes of EARDOC ™ treatment soothes the pain and relieves the patient.
The Eardoc is a safe and simple treatment for
- Ear infection
- Middle ear fluid
- Otitis Media
- Hearing Loss
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Ear Pain caused by air travel
- Ear fullness caused by colds, sinusitis or allergies
The EARDOC can be purchased online at Eardoc.info and retails for $55.