When my girls were younger, I could never find just the “right” stroller and even with my son I have honestly been through a few. Some we loved, but were too bulky to really take in the car on trips and some just didn’t have the features that we needed.
We recently had the opportunity to give the Graco Quattro Tour Sport full size stroller a try and it is absolutely wonderful! It is like the SUV of strollers. It pops up easy and folds down with the simple twist of the handle. Not only it is easy to open and close, but it isn’t too heavy and fits nicely into the back of the car. It’s great that it can hold them up to 50 pounds, which is way past toddler years. My son loves this stroller and I will often find him sitting in it while in the house. He has figured out how to climb into the seat. That right there shows me just how comfortable this stroller is.
One feature that I really love about this stroller is the metal lever in the back that allows for me to recline or raise the seat as I like. The others that we have tried always had a cord to pull and I have never been a huge fan of that function. Other great features include: Parent Storage Tray with one cup holder, Multi-position, flat reclining seat with flip up bassinet allows baby to rest comfortably, and let’s not forget the rotating peek-a-boo canopy and removable head rest.
- Accepts Graco Snuggle Ride Car Seats
- Now accepts child up to 50 pounds
- Easy access drop down basket lets you reach in without disturbing the child.
- Rotating canopy with Peek-A-Boo window shades your child from any direction.
- One hand gravity fold with storage latch in a cinch to close.
- Aluminum welded frame for maximum durability
- Parent storage tray with two cup holders
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for a smoother ride
- Convertable 3 & 5 point harness
- Removable infant head support.